As 2017 settles in, what bookish resolutions do you have? I came across this book TAG that asks questions about what you want to read book-wise this year. So without further explaining. Lets do it!
- An author that you would like to read that you have never read before.
I would love to read some books by Sarah Ladd. She writes books similar to Melanie Dickerson and I think it would be good.
- A book you would like to read.
This book comes out in a few months so this is definitely on my TBR.
- A classic you would like to read.
Jane Eyre. I have heard some good things about it. And I recently watched the movie and liked it.
- A book you would like to re-read.
I read this about a year ago and would like to re-read it. It can be pretty deep at parts. Really good book.
- A book you’ve had for ages and would like to read.
Well, I haven’t had it for ages… but it has been too long since I bought it. I heard from someone I know that it was really good so I am anxious to start it.
- A big book you would like to read.
I would like to read “The Chronicles of Narnia” I have all the books bound into one. I meant to read it last summer but didn’t get around to it.
- An author that you have read in the past that you would like to read more this year.
Terri Fivash. I’m literally just waiting for her to finish writing her latest book.
- A book you got for Christmas that you would like to read.
I actually didn’t get any books for Christmas. My family believes that I have enough books. And I didn’t get myself any. Which is surprising.
- A series you want to read from start to finish.
I would love to read the Dahveed series from start to finish when all the books are finally released. It would be hefty, but worth it.
- A series you want to finish that you have already started.
Melanie Dickerson’s Spies of London series. I just finished the first book “A Spy’s Devotion” I have a book review of it if you didn’t catch it.
- How many books do you plan to read in 2017?
I’m aiming for 30. We’ll see how that goes.
- Do you have any other reading goals?
I want to finish The Chronicles of Narnia this year in particular. If I don’t than I will be a bit disappointed in myself.